1454 NW 5th St Bend, OR 97703
Sq Footage: 2475
Rare opportunity to own a charming updated 1920’s bungalow with 728 SF permitted ADU in the heart of Bend’s desirable West side! Freshly painted exterior, huge westerly windows, bright and spacious living room, updated kitchen, & large lot are just a few of the features that make this home so impressive. Plenty of additional storage awaits in the basement of the main bungalow. The property also features a detached, fully permitted 728 SF one-bedroom ADU perched on top of an oversize 2-car garage. ADU offers great functional use of space with vaulted ceilings, & additional storage throughout. Huge paved driveway offers ample parking for you and your guests. Don’t forget about the adorable backyard perfect for enjoying summer afternoons! A rare opportunity for buyer’s looking for multiple single-family dwellings on one lot.
- Beds: 5
- Baths: 3
- Square Feet: 1747 SF Main House, 728 SF ADU
- Lot Size: .2 Acres
- Classic updated 1920’s Bungalow, Modern ADU completed in 2009
- Huge unfinished basement.
- XL heated garage with additional storage
- Recently painted exterior
- High Lakes or Highland Choice School (Highland .2 mi, High Lakes 2.2 mi.: For school website click here
- Pacific Crest Middle School 2.7 mi: For school website click here
- Summit High School 2.6 mi: For school website click here