19543 Sunshine Way, Bend, OR
Sq Footage: 2109
Sunrise Village, a special community in Bend like none other. Nestled in the trees between the Deschutes River and Cascade Lakes Highway, this unique community provides residences with a picturesque Central Oregon lifestyle. Large, private lots, community tennis courts, playgrounds, hiking and biking trails, and a saltwater pool with mountain views are just a few of the highlights that make Sunrise Village so unique. This particular Sunrise Village property is just as special as the neighborhood itself. Built as a custom home for a local builder, the property is nestled on a .3 acre lot with outstanding access to the best of the community. Filled with natural light, the architectural design gives one the feeling you are deep in the woods, with large pine tree views from the great room and vaulted master. An office tucked away for those looking to work from home, and a massive 2-car garage for storing all of the gear needed to explore Central Oregon. A true one of a kind value.
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 2109
- Lot Size: .33
- Builder’s custom home.
- Large windows bring in natural light and provide views of the pines.
- Large office/bonus room
- Vaulted master bedroom, updated master bath.
- Two large decks for entertaining outside
- XL 2 car garage with shop space
- Outstanding access to tennis courts, pool, clubhouse, playgrounds, backetball courts, and hiking/biking trails.
- Miller Elementry 4.6mi: For school website click here
- Cascade Middle School 1.4mi: For school website click here
- Summit High School 1.4mi: For school website click here
Nearby Parks and Amenities:
- COD Trail/Phils Trail Complex: 1 Mile
- Haul trail, Descutes River Trail: .25 Mile
- Good Dog Dog Park: 1.5 Miles: Website click here
- Downtown Bend (City Hall) 3.0 Miles