CLOSED! 18988 Squirreltail Lp. Shevlin Commons, Bend
Sq Footage: 2693
When Jeff Pickhardt set out to build the first home in Shevlin Commons, one of Bend’s most notable neighborhoods, he set the bar incredibly high. A high-performance home that elegantly blends modern architecture and nature, capitalizing on an outstanding location for those looking to enjoy the natural beauty and recreational opportunities of Bend, Oregon. The modern design of this single level masterpiece looks rather subtle when you drive in, but don’t be fooled. High performance building practices, massive natural timbers, and a floor plan that incorporates unobstructed mountain views from every room will leave you breathless.
Signature features of this home include cascade mountain views from every room and 14 foot glass walls with eight foot tall glass doors that slide open, leaving the entire Southwest corner of the great room open to the mountain filled courtyard, bringing nature into the home.
It was an honor to take this home to market…one I will miss visiting for sure.
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 2693
- Lot Size: .37 Acres
- Conceptual Design by Architect Scott Gilbride
- Cascade mountain views from every room.
- Backs to iconic Shevlin Park (views are protected)
- High Performance ICF Framing and SIPS Roof Design
- Contemporary Pacific Northwest Interior Design.
- Radiant floor heating throughout, including garage.
- Miller Elementry 4.6mi: For school website click here
- Cascade Middle School 1.4mi: For school website click here
- Summit High School .4mi: For school website click here