SOLD! The Meadowbrook House: 19527 Meadowbrook Dr. Bend, OR
Sq Footage: 2011
Few Bend Oregon neighborhoods have that secret sauce of incredible access to Bend’s outdoor recreational opportunities while still in close proximity to downtown. Those neighborhoods that meet this criteria are highly coveted. Westbrook Meadows is one of those lucky places. Just minutes from Downtown on Bend’s West side as you head out on your way to Mount Bachelor, the National Forest, Deschutes River, and Phil’s Trail, this cluster of homes lies tucked in the pines alongside Century Drive, just in reach of all the outdoor amenities that feed the town of Bend.
This recently updated home is absolutely outstanding! One of the few coveted properties that backs to a neighborhood common area, this home offers incredible backyard privacy, and beautiful pine forest views. The best part is this home is about as turn-key as it gets! New hickory engineered hardwoods, a full kitchen remodel including butler’s pantry and forma dining are just the beginning of what this home has to offer. One step into the backyard and you will see why the homes on this street rarely ever go up for sale. Pine tree views with virtually no one in sight. Your more likely to see the local deer than you are another neighbor!
This truly is a West Side treasure that rarely comes along. Without a doubt this home will go fast!
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 2011
- Lot Size: .14 Acres
- Recently updated kitchen, slab quartz counters, butcher block island, hickory floors
- New carpets in 2018
- Private backyard backing to common area
- Custom backyard decking, hot tub pad, and paver patio
- Recently painted interior and exterior
- Miller Elementry 3.6mi: For school website click here
- Cascade Middle School 1.5mi: For school website click here
- Summit High School 3.6 mi: For school website click here