Quiet and Convenient in NW Bend
Sq Footage: 1,843
Nestled in NW Bend, Oregon tucked near the Deschutes River, Riley Ranch Nature Reserve, Sawyer Park and Harvest park lies this charming turn-key Bend house for sale.
One of the better lots in this NW Bend neighborhood is 20236 Brumby Ln. A corner lot with alley access backing to a large pine-filled residential parcel for added privacy. Step inside to a large great room packed with exceptional finishes including engineered Acacia hardwood floors and slab granite counters accented with tile backsplash. Venture upstairs to peek-a-boo mountain views, 3 bedrooms including a spacious master, and a large loft. The .16 acre lot leaves plenty of room for a large side yard. triple car finished garage and additional driveway parking.
With such a convenient NW Bend location this well maintained and well appointed home is one of Bend’s best West side values at $434,900.
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1843
- Lot Size: .16 Acres
- Open Floorplan on main level, 3 beds and bonus loft upstairs
- Acacia hardwood floors, slab granite counters in kitchen and bath w/tile backsplash
- Triple car finished garage w/epoxy floor, additional driveway parking
- Corner lot with large side and front yard
- Peek-a-boo mountain views
- Lava Ridge Elementary 4.6 mi: For school website click here
- Sky View Middle School School 3.3 mi: For school website click here
- Mountain View High School 3.8 mi: For school website click here