19465 Kemple Dr. Bend, OR 97702
Sq Footage: 1,304
For those who may not be familiar with First on the Hill, the name says it all. Located on the SW edge of town off of Century Drive, residents are about as close as you can get to living in Bend and being close to Mount Bachelor, Phil’s Trail, the Deschutes River, and all of the amazing amenities that make Bend the premier destination for outdoor recreation.
I call this the Tree House bungalow, because the open floor plan main level is on the second floor with large windows and wrap around decks. Peer outside and it feels as if you are living in the trees. Updated in 2011, this 1300 SF bungalow rests on a .29 acre perfectly manicured lot featuring a large vegetable garden, geen house, fruit orchard, chicken coop, and yurt! Truly an authentic Central Oregon home designed for base camp adventures.
A perfect 2nd home, vacation home, or home for someone looking for potential to expand. The sale comes complete with plans from Troy Dimmitt Design LLC to add a new master suite, third bedroom and additional half bath.
Truly a unique property and one well worth a visit.
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 2
- Square Feet: 1304
- Lot Size: .29 Acres (approximately 12,600 SF)
- Updated custom kitchen cabinets, concrete counters and Jenn Air appliances in 2011
- Updated hickory hardwood floors in 2011
- RV parking, XL 2 car heated garage.
- Troy Dimmitt Design LLC plans to add new master suite, third bedroom and additional powder room included.
- Yurt and hot tub negotiable
- Vacation rental potential!
- Miller Elementry 4.6mi: For school website click here
- Cascade Middle School 1.4mi: For school website click here
- Summit High School .4mi: For school website click here