Midtown Bend…It’s hot…so hot!
Sq Footage: 1,340
I love the vaulted great room, with a multitude of windows that fill the room with natural light. From just about everywhere on the main floor you can view out into the large private backyard. Simple, packed with upgrades, and in great condition means you can enjoy your time experiencing the best of Central Oregon. Looking for privacy? This home is nestled into a low traffic cul-de-sac and the large backyard is enclosed by deciduous trees that provide backyard screening and shade during summer afternoons. The two car garage and huge new storage shed provide plenty of storage opportunity for ski’s paddle boards, bikes, and more.
MIdtown Bend is a special place and if you are looking for a home in Bend under $350k then come check this place out and do not let this one pass you by.
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2.5
- Square Feet: 1340
- Lot Size: .14 acres
- Kichens and Bathrooms updated in the past 5 years
- Interior/exterior paint in 2015
- Located on a cul-de-sac
- Long driveway with room for a small trailer
- Juniper Elementary 1.3 mi: For school website click here
- Pilot Butte Middle School 1.5 mi: For school website click here
- Mountain View High School 2.1 mi: For school website click here