Land with views in one of Redmond’s Premier Neighborhoods
Just on the south end of Redmond lies Forked Horn Butte, home to Cascade View, one of Redmond’s premier neighborhoods. Westerly and Southerly views and excellent proximity to both downtown Redmond and a short commute to Bend are what make this butte attractive for custom homes on large city lots.
You can count the number of undeveloped lots remaining on in Cascade View on one hand, which is what makes 3707 SW Xero Way so unique. Perched near the top of the butte, this lot provides opportunity for Southern and Westerly mountain and city views. Flat with utilities at the curb help keep your build costs low so you can spend that extra budget on finishes and amenities you can enjoy day in and day out.
If you are looking for the perfect location for your custom build in Central Oregon then this is a must see!
- Lot Size: .21 Acres (approximately 9140 SF)
- Flat and ready to build with power at the curb
- Opportunity for West, South, and Easterly Views
- Lot orientation provides great opportunity for passive
Schools (subject to change):
- Sage Elementary School .7mi: For school website click here
- Obsidian Middle School 2.4mi: For school website click here
- Ridgeview High School 1.4mi: For school website click here
- Downtown Redmond 3.2 mi
- Downtown Bend (City Hall) 15.1 mi
- Redmond Airport 3.8 mi